View Source README
Bonfire - tend to your digital life in community
Customise and host your own online space and control your experience at the most granular level.
This project is in the beta stage - you're welcome to try out it out (specifically the social features in the classic flavour), but APIs may still change and no guarantees are given about stability. You can keep track of progress in our milestones
This repo includes configurations to run a few main flavours of Bonfire you can choose from:
- Classic for basic social networking (beta)
- Community with groups and topics functionality (alpha)
- Open Science building the next generation of open science platforms (pre-alpha)
- Coordination for organising work and collaborating around projects and tasks (pre-alpha)
- Cooperation for cooperative production, distribution, and exchange of economic resources (pre-alpha)
- Set up an instance - for testing and evaluation only!
- Hacking on Bonfire
- Code documentation
- Community chat
Copyright (c) 2020-2022 Bonfire Contributors
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.